New feature: Highlight and annotate on the music sheet. And share your handwriting with your friends to study together.
And you can download more musics from the Music Store. E.g. Beethoven, Chopin, Mozart, Czerny, Beyer, etc.
(1). You can practice with MIDI keyboard in constant speed, or song waits for you to hit the correct note.
(2) OveScore can display and play OVE, MIDI, MusicXML music score files.
(3) You can record your playing and share with friends.
(4) You can highlight and annotate on the music sheet. And share your handwriting with your friends to study together.
(5) You can place your iPad on your Piano and play following the score.
(6) support modulation.
(7) Support support Numbered musical notation
(8) Show each note on an piano keyboard.
1. Import from iTunes from your computer.
(1). Connect your ipad with your computer and select App page.
(2). Select OveScore in below documents shareing, then add your music files.
2. Open the music files attached in your email.
(1). Tap your mail icon in your iPad's home screen.
(2). Open the mail and tap the attached music file. Then select OveScore to open it.
If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to ping us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
OveScore: Overture MusicXML music stand is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-12-21. The program can be installed on iOS.
OveScore: Overture MusicXML music stand (version 3.2) has a file size of 22.44 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.